Consumer Perinatal Depression Resources
Below is a list of mental health providers who specialize in treating women experiencing depression and anxiety. Call one of the agencies listed below to get help or speak to your health care provider. Find out more about your options covered under Commercial Insurance Options.
- Phone Intake: 216-452-1153
- Fax Intake: 216-521-6006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supportive Options and Resources for New Moms: In-home and office based services. Services covered by Medicaid and select commercial insurance providers. West side office location.
- Phone Intake: 1-800-879-2522
- Fax Intake: 216-932-8520
- Email: email@example.com
Healthy Moms, Happy Families: Office based services. Services covered by Medicaid and select commercial insurance providers. East side office location.
Signature Health Inc
- Phone Intake: 216-831-6466 x 11232
- Fax Intake: 216-766-6086
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: www.signaturehealthinc.com
Women’s Program: In-home and office based services. Services for uninsured as well as Medicaid and Medicare. West side and East side office locations.
Far West Center
- Phone Intake: 440-835-6212 x 230
- Fax Intake: 440-835-6231
- Email: Intake@Farwestcenter.com
Help for Mom Program: Office based services. Services available for uninsured as well as Medicaid, Medicare, and select commercial insurance plans. West side office location.
- Phone Intake: 440-260-8300
- Fax Intake: 440-260-8575
- Email: Intakegroup@OhioGuidestone.org
Maternal Depression Program: In-home and office based services. Services covered by Medicaid and select commercial insurance plans. East and West side office locations.
FrontLine Service Mobile Crisis
- Phone 216-623-6888
- 24 hour Hotline Crisis intervention and suicide hotline. Information,assessment and referral.
Note: List above is for Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance and self pay. Commercial Insurance may require prior authorization from insurance carrier and referral to specific mental health providers. This does not represent a complete list of community mental health agencies.