The CRPN has been instrumental in developing a data tracking system for Perinatal Depression. Find out more about our data collected since 2010 and some of our research studies below.
- Attendance at Mental Health Appointments by Women Who Were Referred During Pregnancy or the Postpartum Period– 2017
- Perinatal Depression Treatment Initiation Rates for African American Women- A Model for Improvement – 2016
- What Predicts Who Will Attend Perinatal Depression Mental Health Appointments in Cleveland– 2014
- Evaluation of the Perinatal Depression Project Training Model and Screen and Referring Process– 2012
- Evaluation of Providers Screening and Referral Practices for Perinatal Depression– 2009
- Feelings of African American Perinatal Women– 2002